Friday, January 18, 2013

Nook Holder

since I haven't blogged in a year, the Blog world has changed.  I am trying to get used to the new format.  Ugh!! I have change in the technological world.  Otherwise I love change.

Anyway, I loved what Naomi (DIL) wrote about unfinished projects.  Her blog is listed on the side, and you can link it there.  She talks about her unfinished art projects, but I can relate to it in the quilt world.  I love to start something new, but then it just becomes a UFO and nags at me until it is complete.  I am getting better about not starting something new, or about buying new fabric to start something new.  Right now I don't have any quilts that are cut and started.  I do have several wool projects that require handwork and am trying to work on those.  I also have several fabric groupings that could be sewn up, but since I haven't actually started them I am not counting them

So this week I did a little fun sewing and made a stand for my Nook.  I read in bed at night with it and like it propped up.  For a while I rolled up a towel and leaned the Nook on it, but it never really stayed for long.  I found this on Pinterest and it works great.   Here is where I found the directions  http://mypatchwork.wordpress.com/2011/09/17/ipad-e-book-reader-beanbag/

No comments: