Sunday, March 7, 2010

Trips



I am a little late in posting our 2 trips. Sarah, Elise, Corinna & I went to California, while Gary went to Oregon and the beach. I am not sure who had the better time, but it was a great weekend for both. Gary said the beach was beautiful, and they timed their visit with several nights of perfect sunsets. He had a great time I had lots of play time with kids in California, and we were not too crowded in Becca's apartment. It was hard to pick pictures, but here are a few highlights of our trips.








2 comments:

The AB club said...

I see where I rank in the family. Alex and Uncle Gus make your blog and I don't :). I greatly enjoyed the visit. Glad to hear you didn't think it was too crowded.

Sarah said...

I miss California already. Let's book another trip!