Monday, March 29, 2010

If Grandma Says So




Last Friday we all went up with the Bennets to go to court for Corinna's final adpotion. At first Elise was afraid to go to court and see the judge. All week Sarah & Tim reassured her that all would be OK. But she kept saying she was still afraid. then the day before the court I happened to stop by and again Elise said she was scared. I too told her much the same as her parents but still not sure that I got through to her. But Friday morning she woke up and seemed happy to go. Sarah was curious as to the change of attitude and asked Elise what changed her mind. She replied
"Grandma told me it would be fine."
Spo whatever Grandma says must be true. Now I have to watch what I say!
But all in all it was a great day. We ended the celebration with lunch at Cheesecake Factory. Welcome Corinna.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Where's the beach update?