Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Waiting For Fall & The Great Pumpkin

I finished this quilt late last fall and got it back from the quilter just as I was putting up Christmas decorations. So I folded it up and put it away until I could hang it this fall. All summer I patiently waited wondering if I could put it up a little early. But I was good and waited for the right time. The days are getting shorter and the nights cooler. Fall is in the air. Now is the time. I love fall and all the decorations that go with it. Betty

3 comments:

Carin said...

I LOVE that quilt! What is the pattern name? Or is it one you came up with yourself. Great job on it. I don't think I could have waited the whole year I would have put it up anyway LOL~

Betty's Blocks said...

It is called the Great Pumpkin quilt by Briar Rose Designs. It is machine applique, and one of my favorite too.

The AB club said...

hmmm... wish that was hanging on my wall. Although, really, where would I hang it in our little two bedroom place. I like the way the quilt turned out. Are you getting ready for you annual pumpkin find with the CO grandkids?