Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sisters in the Hoods

Margaret and Bob came down today for a visit and to cook us dinner. We drove up to Canon Beach quilt store of course. Then we drove to Ecola Beach just to the north a bit. It was windy and cold but we wanted to get out for a bit. Margaret saw us both with our hoods up on our sweatshirt and said we were sisters in the hoods. so we tried to look cool but really just look like old women goofing off. Oh well we had fun. And Bob cooked us an excellent dinner. He's available for hire!

2 comments:

Naomi Haverland said...

It looks beautiful! I'm jealous... need to get back there.
I think I need to teach you how to flash some gang signs. Just kidding- I don't know any. Maybe Matt does.

Sarah said...

Is that going to be Becca and I when we are old??? I am with Naomi.. it might be cold, but it looks beautiful. I so need an Oregon beach fix.... and a mom and dad fix.. miss you guys.