Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Will it all fit?


We are trying to get ready for a 3 week trip to Oregon. We have decorating stuff for Grandma's Birthday celebration, toys for the beach, crafts for the week, plenty of sleeping bags, and maybe a few clothes. It is all spread out on the living room floor, and I keep wondering if it will all fit in the car. And then I remember that Naomi is going to Chech Republic for a missions trip and she is only taking one back pack to last 2 1/2 weeks. This back pack also has to contain some of the crafts that they are doing for the camp. It is all perspective, but we may have too much stuff. I also

wonder if Naomi has help like I have? Elise is helping to pick out which dolls she and Roxanne will take to play with.

3 comments:

The AB club said...

Just don't pack Elise.

The AB club said...

I'm sad we won't be sleeping in those sleeping bags. I'm praying for a church in OR or WA.

Naomi Haverland said...

It is yet to be seen whether I will be able to fit all my stuff in a backpack! I certainly don't want to have to leave my hairdrying or curling iron behind!