Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TheGood Life Part 2


OK OK OK, we are getting spoiled. But just so that you don't think it's all so great, there are a few drawbacks. It is very hot. We left 96 degree weather in Colorado and came to a 106 record setting day. The sidewalk is so hot we cannot walk to the pool from our lounge chairs. We have to wear our flip flops to the pool edge and quickly jump in so not to burn the bottom of our feet. Well it's about time for dinner, and it's steak night so I had better get going. Life is so hard!!

5 comments:

Naomi Haverland said...

So does this make up for the roughing it you had to do on the camping trip?

Betty's Blocks said...

Yes it does!!

Sarah said...

Can I come next time? Maybe I'll just send Elise with you and I'll stay home! What do you think??

Betty's Blocks said...

She would love the pool. It is very warm!

The AB club said...

oooh, I could use some good life this week.